Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Any time your home alarm system in Camden goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will act immediately. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by is dependent on the type of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are dispatched. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most frequent kind of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these steps to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you via the command hub. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get a reply, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again once emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not able to converse with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Support will still be sent even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Camden
Stay ready for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Camden from Vivint. Contact (856) 746-6164 to begin designing your property’s security today.