How does a doorbell camera work in Camden?
Daily deliveries have become standard for many homeowners thanks to the emergence of online shopping. You appreciate the benefit of having packages dropped in front of your door, but there is a drawback. Those parcels sitting in the open are temptations to potential thieves. Porch piracy continues to be a real problem, but you are able to take action against it by getting a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These devices are effective tools to combat porch pirates, but they give you a lot more.
Take a second to find out how they work and why they’re sure to be an integral aspect of your smart home.
Advantages of a Camden video doorbell
Available in wireless and wired options, video doorbells provide a range of innovative features, and the technology continues to advance. You now have the ability to customize detection zones, talk to whoever’s in front of your door, and receive instant updates whenever a package is delivered.
The simplest way to see how a Camden video doorbell camera works is to explore the many advantages it offers. Think about the following features:
- Active theft deterrent: You aren’t able to find this on every model, but there are some smart video doorbells that take an active role in discouraging theft with warnings that can be seen and heard. This is a great way to let thieves know that you are watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You need to see the complete picture, and that includes the faces of people at your entry and items on the surface below. Video doorbells with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision offer a comprehensive perspective.
- High-resolution images at any hour: If you don’t have pictures and video you can see clearly, what’s the use of getting a doorbell camera? The best models will include exceptional high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package alerts: Would you appreciate knowing when a package is dropped off? You are able to enjoy instant notifications from video doorbells that can tell the difference between people and deliveries.
- Converse with the visitor at your door: Is a person lingering at your main entry? Bi-directional audio lets you find out why they’re there. You might even take advantage of this helpful feature to frighten off people loitering around your porch.
- Cut down on false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even give you the chance to configure your own detection zones. Restricting the viewing area will let you reduce false alarms caused by pets or pedestrians.
- Instant access to footage: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home offers you the chance to access live and saved video straight from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like you’ve never been before, as you can interact with them right from your phone, no matter where you are. They’ll notify you when a visitor arrives, provide visuals of what’s happening, and even allow you to communicate with the individual at your door. These devices have become difference-makers in terms of safety and convenience.
Request a doorbell camera with your Camden smart home
Protect your home against porch piracy and get a clear view of what’s transpiring in front of your door day and night with a Camden doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models offer all the sought-after features, like active theft protection, wide-angle viewing, and package alerts. Reach out to
(856) 746-6164 today to begin the design of your smart home.